William E. (Bill) Greene III
With a background in finance, Bill has over 25 years of successful experience in healthcare marketing; working with such industry leaders as Stryker Endoscopy, Spacelabs Healthcare and U.S. Surgical Corporation. He has held roles in territory management, product management, medical practice marketing and business development for medical clinics at the executive level. Since 2007 he has focused solely on development and growth of medical practices across the U.S. as president of VEINMED, LLC, and currently as a principal at MD Growth Strategies.
Most recently, Bill guided clinic development and operations for the Epoch brand men’s health clinics for Arkansas Urology Associates; developing, opening and acting as the director of operations for four men’s health clinics. Previously he directed marketing growth for the Vein Centers of Texas (VCoT) from a single clinic operation to four clinics in three cities; managing all marketing activities for VCoT including directing and managing a $2,000,000.00 annual advertising & marketing budget.
Bill has a BBA/Marketing and earned a Master’s Certificate in Marketing from Tulane University.
CERTIFICATIONS / EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT
- International Vein Conference (IVC) Office Based Venous Surgery
- Management and Leadership Executive Development – Texas A&M University
- Harvard ManageMentor®- Leadership Development
- Harvard Business Review Professional Development Program
- Published author in the field of vein clinic marketing, medical practice marketing and new patient acquisition through inbound marketing. (Vein Magazine, Fall 2010)
- Bill currently has twelve active online articles published on vein clinic marketing and medical practice marketing.
Principal & Creative Director
A graduate of Bryant University with a B.S. in Business Administration and concentration in Marketing has allowed Corey to work in various aspects of the business world. With a life long passion for art, Corey combined his business background with his skill sets in art and design to build a successful agency, Sixth Gear. As Sixth Gear’s healthcare industry segment began to flourish, particularly their work with venous and vascular specialists, they formed Vein Catalyst,
Over the years, Vein Catalyst has continued to expand, bringing creativity and originality to practices’ brands and marketing materials. Bill and Corey have worked alongside for years and the formation of MD Growth was a natural progression.